A poem is a piece of creative writing that is usually written in verse while poetry is collection of poems.
Types of Poetry
The types of poetry include:
- Epic: Epic poems are long serious poems that tell story of a heroic figure.
- Lyric: This poem can be sung. It expresses the poet’s thoughts and feelings.
- Ode: Odes are poems which are serious in nature and written to a set a structure.
- Ballads: Ballad poems are poems that tell story similar to a folk tale or legend and often has a repeated refrain. A ballad is often about love and often sung.
- Dirge: This poem laments over a dead person.
- Sonnets: Sonnets are lyric poems that are 14 lines long.
- Elegy: A sad poem especially about someone who is dead.
- What is poetry
- Define poem.
- Explain five types of poems.
Why do you need to use Templates?
There is no point reinventing the wheel when we have done all the job for you. We have Premium templates that we are giving out for free. These templates are professionally designed to give your project (like resume) an appealing look and help you get the job done faster.
We assembled graphics designers for a simple purpose: To build modern and professional templates for you. Our users have used our templates to get jobs done in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and many other countries in the world.
Where we can’t immediately design and upload our own templates, we curate some of the best document templates available online here at docxtemplate.com linking the external owners.
We have document templates in editable word, ppt, and excel formats to help you create the modern and professional resume without reinventing the wheel.